Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wreaths

I am not a big crafter. 
  Because I am not crafty.  
And because it is kind of expensive to make crafts all of the time.
But one thing I really enjoy making is wreaths.
I usually try to have a wreath hanging on my door
Otherwise my little door is a little bare

I made a Thanksgiving wreath at the beginning on November
It was the easiest thing to make
It is made out of ribbons
So easy

Last night my sister Michelle and I got together to make our Christmas wreaths
We saw this idea on Pintrest
I LOVE how this wreath turned out
I cannot wait to hang it up on my door

5 comments:

The Gulls said...

I love the Christmas wreath. It turned out so good. I'm sad we don't get to see you this week.

Mikki and Greg said...

your wreaths turned out AWESOME!! you CANNOT say you aren't crafty. Bravo!

Crystal and Kyle said...

I want to make a Christmas wreath!! How much did it cost you? I don't have anything good for Christmas on my door.

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Crystal the wreath cost me about 15-20 dollars to make. I bet you could make it a lot cheaper where you live because you have more craft stores around you and could find cheaper things.

Tina Braegger said...

LOVE these! Check you out! You are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...