Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa

Reese gets so excited whenever she sees Santa
We wanted to take her to go see Santa this year
Wellllll
The Santa we went and saw was probably the WORST Santa I have EVER seen
But Reese didn't know the difference
 She did really well
She didn't cry or scream
She just sat very still and wasn't quite sure if she liked sitting in his lap
But she did sit in his lap long enough to capture this moment on camera

6 comments:

Kelda said...

That's so great you sat with him. Isabel likes Santa but won't get close, even if I'm holding her. Reese is so cute and getting so big!!

Kelda said...

lol I meant to say *she* sat with him haha

Jessica :) said...

Wow, that's so great that she just there! Cute that she's been excited about Santa. I'm not sure we ever even say anything about Santa to Livie. And that Santa's beard is pretty sad. :)

Tina Braegger said...

hahaha that is the funniest looking santa ever! So awesome! I am very impressed Reese sat on his lap. With Olivia there were lots of tears...

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

That is the worst Santa I have ever seen too!!! Too young:) I can't believe she just sat there so well. Good for her! Oaklee wouldn't get close to him! Reese is looking so old with her hair getting long and face thinning out. So cute!

The Rexburgites said...

Great picture! That santa is hilarious-he does look terrible. I can't believe how old Reese looks. That's impressive she sat with Santa. I don't think Zoey would- but we will find out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...