I feel like this pregnancy has gone by so much quicker than Reese's did. I can hardly believe that I am 29 weeks already. I keep thinking that after Christmas I will have about 4 to 5 weeks before this little boy arrives and that kind of freaks me out. Am I ready to be a mother of two? It kind of scares me but I am excited at the same time. This little boy is so different than Reese. I have felt REALLY good for most of the pregnancy which is a huge blessing. This little boy moves like crazy. I thought Reese moved a lot but I was wrong. This little boy moves 10 times more than Reese did.
Things that I am grateful for this Holiday Season:
I am thankful to be pregnant and that I can carry my baby to full term. I think a lot of times I take that for granted.
I am thankful to get to spend a LOT of time with family this holiday season. Ben has three weeks off from school and I am excited to have 24/7 with him. I am thankful that both our families live in Utah and we can visit both of them while we are in Utah for the holidays.
I am grateful for a healthy body. Being pregnant always make me appreciate my healthy body so much more, it makes me grateful for the mobility I have and to be able to run, exercise, and pretty much do anything I want to.
I am grateful for cheap education.
Applying for grad school and realizing how much we are going to have to spend on education has been a HUGE eye opener for me. I always knew grad school was expensive but I didn't know how expensive. So thank you to BYU-I for giving us a cheap education.
I am thankful for Ben.
He is such a great man. I couldn't ask for a better man to be married to. He is seriously perfect for me. He is so patient with me and takes such good care of me and Reese.
I am thankful to be a mother.
It is not always easy but I am thankful to be a mother to a sweet little girl named Reese. She brings so much joy to me and I cannot imagine my life without her. I have so many things to be thankful for but those are some of the things that I was thinking about today.
Here is a little update on Reese:
Reese has been growing up so much lately.
She talks like crazy and knows SO much. I need to be better about taking advantage of this time with her because soon there will be another little babe in our home and I won't have as much time with her. She is learning so many things so quickly. We have been working on the alphabet with her and she now recognizes and says all of the upper-case letters in the alphabet. It is seriously AMAZING to watch.She is still OBSESSED with Elmo. We watch Sesame Street a couple of times a week. She knows everyone's name on Sesame Street but she still loves the Elmo the most. During her time watching Sesame Street nothing can take her attention away from her furry little friends.

She is seriously GLUED to the television and will not pull her eyes away from the screen for anything.
She loves shoes right now and loves to have her "shoes on" as she always says.
It doesn't matter whose shoes they are but she just likes to wear anyone's shoes. She also likes to help mom and dad on with their shoes.Reese has also become a really good helper. She is always wanting to help. She wants to help cook. She wants to help set the table. She wants to help unload the dishwasher. She loves to help. I think she will be an excellent helper when her little brother comes along.
I haven't put up any videos for a long time so here are a couple.
Happy Thanksgiving



3 comments:
She is adorable! I love the pics of her - especially the one with the slippers. :) I also really like the cougers video. That's a lot of fun! Good luck with the grad school application stuff.
Wow!! Your pregnancy has gone fast! You'll do great! Having two is so much fun!
She is getting so big! I still can't believe how much she looks like you two-what a good mix:) I love the pics of her hands behind her head on the couch!!! Such a cutie. She and Oaklee would have fun together.
Post a Comment