haha! I love this post! So cute!
Were her fingers stuck together afterwards? ....Ella's always are! lol
So so cute! You can really tell she loves those - and what a lucky girl to get two! :)
hahaha, oh my!!!! She is so cute!Ps..You crack me up..I just love your comments! Especially the P.P.S :)
I love that last picture of her :) Hilarious. We are so excited to see you guys. Trey and Reese can eat lollipops together :)
Oh my goodness gracious this is adorable.
oh she is so full of personality! How cute:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha! I love this post! So cute!
Were her fingers stuck together afterwards? ....Ella's always are! lol
So so cute! You can really tell she loves those - and what a lucky girl to get two! :)
hahaha, oh my!!!! She is so cute!
Ps..You crack me up..I just love your comments! Especially the P.P.S :)
I love that last picture of her :) Hilarious. We are so excited to see you guys. Trey and Reese can eat lollipops together :)
Oh my goodness gracious this is adorable.
oh she is so full of personality! How cute:)
Post a Comment