Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sayonara OKC

Well I am happy to report that tomorrow is the BIG day!  We are leaving OKC and moving back to our beloved Rexburg for another two semesters.

Things I will miss about OKC
  • our spacious apartment
  • the swimming pool
  • yummy restaurants
  • the zoo
  • good friends
Things that I will most definitely NOT miss
  • the heat
  • not living by any parks
  • grocery shopping at Walmart
  • Ben working all day long
  • feeling like a single mother
Good-bye OKC you have been good to us but I don't think I will ever take up residency {it's too hot for me}.  Thanks for a great summer and all the fun memories!  Sayonara!!!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Yay! You are coming back! We should definitely get together while you guys are here. Drive safe and have a fun trip! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...