Monday morning after breakfast Reese had gotten into her diaper bag and pulled out three clean diapers. She was holding them up to her face and cuddling them. I thought it was a little weird for her to be cuddling her diapers. Anyways, I went into our closet and was getting dressed to go to the gym when I hear Reese saying over and over again, "eh-mo, eh-mo, eh-mo". I called out to Ben and asked what Reese was doing. He said that she was still cuddling the diapers to her face and saying that weird word. As I sat and listened to her it dawned on me what she was saying, "Elmo". I started to laugh, she was cuddling her diapers because they have Elmo on them and she was giving him loves. Thankfully they were clean diapers!
On Sunday we got a magazine in the mail and it had 4 different pictures of Elmo in it. Reese will bring me the magazine and say, "eh-mo" and so we look for Elmo and her face lights up when we find him. Well the other day as we were looking for Elmo we found him and she took the magazine from me and kissed the picture of him.
I think we might need to go out and buy her a stuffed Elmo or something so she doesn't have to hug her diapers or kiss magazines anymore. She is a little obsessed and I would hate to find out what she is going to hug or kiss next!
2 comments:
You should get tickle me elmo. I can't wait to see you guys and reesey poo!
So cute!! Isn't it so fun how kids get attached to and love certain characters? I think it can be adorable - and a good indication that they have distinct personalities!
Post a Comment