I LOVE the pool at our apartments.
It is super nice because it has a little shallow area for the kids to play in.
It is perfect.
Every Thursday Platinum {Ben's work} gets together and we have a pool party. They play volleyball, we go swimming, and just enjoy the sun!And of course we enjoy a little time with our husbands before they go off to work all day in the BLAZING Oklahoma sun.
Thankfully Reese loves the shallow area and has a blast playing there
which means I don't have to get into the water
they don't heat the pools here so in the mornings it can be a little chilly
so playing in the shallow area is perfect for me
We definitely love our Thursday mornings at the pool!
*Pictures taken by Brooke Mickelsen





2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I would go swimming every day if I had a pool at my apartment!
So cute! She looks like she's having a blast!
Post a Comment