Friday, July 29, 2011

Eh-mo part dois

A couple of weeks ago Reese got a package in the mail from her Grandpa and Grandma Hudson.  We opened the box and found the very bestest surprise inside...


Since getting this package in the mail Reese carries Mr. "eh-mo" around everywhere.  And if she can't find him we hear "eh-mo, eh-mo, eh-mo, eh-mo" over and over and over again until someone finds that little monster.

6 comments:

Mal said...

Awww! Cute! I think it's adorable when they get attached--if not a little taxing sometimes.

Jessica :) said...

Soooo cute!!! How fun to have a favorite. I agree with Mal, it can be a bit taxing, but somehow it just pulls at your heartstrings to see a little kid dragging something around because they just love it so much. And how sweet of grandma and grandpa to send it to her. :)

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

She is just so dang cute! I love the kisses she gives Elmo. Can I have one like her someday? Also, can I be as awesome a mom as you someday?

Derik and Jessica said...

We can't believe how old Reese is getting! She is too darn cute! Love all of your blog updates!

Tina Braegger said...

You are sooo right, a little dose of grandparents is so awesome! They are just the best! :)

You are such a cute mom by the way, I really liked your mother post!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Trey wanted to watch this movie over and over and over again. He loves it. Trey can't wait to play with her when you guys get home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...