The topic of hair comes up quite a bit in our house.
Why?
Because of this girl
When this sweet little girl was born she had lots of beautiful black hair
As she got a little bit older all of that beautiful black hair...
kind of...
fell out
And our little girl became a baldy
Where did all of that beautiful black hair go???
I always wanted a baby with LOTS of hair
Whenever I see a newborn with tons of hair I get the tiniest bit jealous
Reese's hair has slowly been growing back
but it grew back kind of funny
Lots of hair in the back
very little in the front
I kept the headband on her head for as long as should would let me
but there comes an age when a child only allows so much
the headband was gone at 10 or 11 months
since then we have been doing a little pigtail on top
I ALWAYS get comments on her hair
complete strangers will tell me how they use to do their girls hair like Reese's
I never know how to take them
Are they are telling me she looks ridiculous?
Or are they being sincere when they tell me her hair looks cute?
I just try not to worry about it
One day Miss Reese will have LOTS of beautiful hair
but for now we will just enjoy the awkward mullet stage until those beautiful locks come in







4 comments:
Oh Kristen! Your right, one day she will have beautiful locks of hair. But one day you'll look back and laugh at her 'awkward stage'. And anyways, we think she's a cutie even if she doesn't have long luscious locks of hair!!!
Maybe you should trim it a little. You know what they say if you get a trim every couple of months your hair grows faster : ) either way she is a cutie and I can't wait to see her in a couple of months
hahaha you crack me up! I totally 100 percent feel you!! It took Liv forever and a day to get some dang hair too!! :) Little Reese is too darn cute, hair or not!
Kajsa had that crazy hair at the beginning that just would not lay down no matter what. Now her her is totally different. It is like 5 shades lighter, she is almost a blonde and lucky for her growing in pretty evenly. I still can't do anything with it though and she refuses to let me put a head band on her now. So sad :( Is that finger paint edible?
Post a Comment