After
3 days of traveling
2 nights in hotels
5 different restaurants
18 hours of listening to books on CD
Several hours of a crying toddler
1,375 miles in our little Honda Accord
I think it is safe to say we are glad to be in Oklahoma City
We FINALLY made it
and I could not be happier
I was really nervous about Reese traveling so long
BUT
she did REALLY well...for the most part
She was so funny because she could go from this
to this
REALLY quick
She would get so excited to get out of her car seat
When we finally got to our apartment Reese ran from room to room
and didn't quit moving until it was time for bed
Thank goodness that LONG car ride is over with
We really like our apartment
There is TONS of space for Reese to run around
There are 2 pools
2 different exercise rooms
Washer and Dryer
a comfy bed
Nice furniture
Warm weather
I really can't comlain
We are excited for the summer
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it!
Holy moley, it's time for you guys to be gone already?? Man, I am so not with the program.
Glad you made it safely and without too much struggle from the little one! I don't like taking 3 hour car trips with my babe so you are pretty much amazing! Can't wait to hear how your summer goes!
I'm glad you made it. That's a really long car ride, especially with a toddler!
I am so glad you made it safely to Oklahoma! I hope you love my home state.
Post a Comment