Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Our Easter has not gone quite how I envisioned it.  Saturday morning I wanted to have an easter basket out for Reese with her dress and candy and eggs.  But that didn't happen because we have been in Texas for the past three days.

I wanted to take a nice springy picture of Reese outside.  But that didn't happen because it is pouring here and there are tornados in the area.

I wanted to fix a nice Sunday dinner for Easter.  But we didn't get home from Texas until this morning right before church...so I didn't have time to put it in the crock-pot.

So today we are having homemade pizza for dinner and you get these nice pictures of Reese cheesing it up.  Ignore the messy house all around...we dumped everything and got ready for church super fast.
This is the face we get now when we say cheese
Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Stephen Sitton said...

Kristen-
I can't even begin to tell you how in love with these pictures i am. Ha...I love her new 'smile.' She makes us laugh. Sorry your Easter plans fell through. That's disappointing. Hope you still had a good day though. Love you all!!!

Mal said...

Happy Easter, nonetheless! If it makes you feel better, my lamb was a little more rare than I would have wanted it, and what's worse (to me) is it was more rare than Mike wanted it. I hate that. If I don't like my cookie, I'm a little upset. If other people don't I'm disappointed. But your pictures are adorable! Such a cute Easter dress!

Jessica :) said...

LOVE Reese's Easter dress! So adorable! And the sweet cheese face. Gotta love those faces kids give ya!
It seems like things never quite go as planned for me when it comes to holiday celebrations. You are not alone. :) But, even with all the change of plans, Happy Easter!
Good luck with all the weather over there!

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

Oh my she is so cute and looks so much like you. And you sister has to be your twin right? I couldn't tell you apart:) You look great too by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...