For the last few years my birthday has not been the greatest. Why? Well we are usually traveling and so we celebrate my birthday weeks in advance. So the actual day is just another day.
This year though my birthday was the GREATEST birthday EVER!
Ben worked for a few hours and then said he was going to take me out to dinner. I was really excited, but told him he didn't need to do that. But he insisted so I of course let him take me out to dinner.
When we got to the Cheesecake Factory (Yummy, Yum, Yum) he made a reservation for four and a baby. What??? Then I knew who would be joining us for dinner...My sister Michelle and her husband Stephen!!!!
They are in Dallas, Texas for the summer and since we were in Texas also, we met halfway and they joined us for dinner. It was the BEST surprise I could have EVER asked for!
We had yummy, yummy food, good company, and DELICIOUS cheesecake! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!


3 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy day...and a yummy dinner at the cheesecake factory...I love that place!
Happy birthday! What a great surprise!
What a yummy surprise!! I love it when fun things happen for birthdays. Theu should be fantastic, after all. Glad yours was so good!
Post a Comment