Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pretty in Pink

My sister Jen took Reese's one year old pictures about a month ago
We got them yesterday in the mail
so here are a few that I love
 She had SO much fun with the pearls
I just wish she would have left them on...
She only wanted them in her mouth
I LOVE this picture because
this is Reese every time we offer her food
She stands there with her butt in the air 
and with her mouth wide open...kind of like a penguin
I think these were the ONLY pictures with the pearls on
Thanks Jen we love them

5 comments:

Mal said...

Oh, my goodness! I laughed right out loud when I saw the "angry faced" one with the pearls stretched out and she's trying to take a bite. Hahahahaha! So cute! I think that one and the second-to-last are my favorites.

Laura Cook said...

The last picture looks like you're wishing summer would come! :D
The pictures are adorable! :D

The Larsens Dec 1 2007 said...

What a cute baby! Do you still live in Utah?

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! I really love the one with the pearls in her mouth. Seems like such a classic baby thing to do! I also love the sepia toned one. It's like she's thinking, "These look pretty cool. How do I get them into my mouth?"

A.J. and Ashley said...

Adorable! It's hard to believe she is already one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...