Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness

March is coming to an end quickly.  
We are moving out of our apartment next weekend (the 9th).  
Yesterday I spent most of the day deep cleaning things 
And packing up clothes that we won't use in the next week and a half
Have I mentioned that I hate the whole process of moving?  
Well....I do
  You would think I would be use to it by now 
I do it every 8 months
but no
  Oh well I only have to do this one more summer.  
That makes me VERY excited!

Recently...
Reese's hair has taken a turn for the worse
I seriously do NOT know what to do with it
My brother-in-law keeps mentioning that the sides are too long
And that I should cut them
But aren't little girls suppose to have long hair?
She is in a very awkward stage with her hair...
One day it will be longer

I think Reese is aspiring to become a gymnast
Just like her grandmother
She does this ALL day long
It kind of makes us laugh

A few weeks ago I made these yummy enchiladas
They were delish
{As my mother-in-law would say}

We FINALLY got Reese a forward facing car seat
She still doesn't meet the weight requirements
BUT
She does so much better in the new car seat
Doesn't she look like an angel?
Hopefully she does this for our 18
yes 18
hour drive to Oklahoma

This is my little brother Jared
he is pretty much a stud
Don't they look excited??


Anyways Reese loves to twirl in computer chairs
She squeals whenever she see's one
Sometimes I think all of twirling would make her throw-up
But no
She loves to twirl

Ben and I have decided that our little girl is mischievous
Yes your heard me right
Our 13 month old is mischievous
She likes to get reactions out of us...
And when I say us, I mean me
I have a hard time getting her to smile for the camera
She would rather pull these BEAUTIFUL faces instead
That's our little girl

p.s. Ben is turning the big 2.4. tomorrow...
lucky guy

He is getting SO old!!!
I think I will start calling him an old fart

3 comments:

Mal said...

Hahaha, I love those pictures of Reese! What a cutie! I say just strap a little headband around her head and call it good. (LITTLE headband. We don't need a flower sprouting out of her neck like some. Just a cute little one like in her five and six-month old pictures.)

And since when have I been older than Ben?

Tina Braegger said...

hahaha dang if your husband is an old fart then mine is really old! :) Good luck moving and doing the long drive with Reese and everything! Hope you guys are safe and have a fun new summer adventure! I feel you on moving, it really sucks. That is awesome you only have one more summer to go!
I think Reese's hair is adorable when you put it on top of her head in a pony. That is what I did with Olivia forever. I think they just have awkward hair for a while, Olivia is just now hitting that stage! So I feel you on that too!

I think our girls have quite the same little personalities. Liv is all for the reactions too. I really love this age, I never want a crying baby again..haha!!! Little Reese is just growing up so fast!

Laura Cook said...

You made it longer than I did before turning her around. Crystal was only 11 months when we turned her car seat! It was sooo wonderful! Now the AAP just changed the guidelines for children to be in REAR FACING car seats till the age of 2 and 35 lbs! I think Crystal would never forgive me if I turned her back around. lol. And not to mention the cost of a rear facing seat that works up to 35 lbs and not the normal 22lbs. Seriously though, I think in the long run the driver is a safer driver when the children are HAPPY and facing FORWARD! Needless to say I'm not so sure what I'm gonna do when Lily reaches 20lbs (and she's getting there FAST...lol)! I'll most likely give in and turn her around not just for the sake of $ but for my own sanity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...