That's right ANOTHER post about Reese
aren't you lucky?
We went to the doctors yesterday and her stats are in:
Weight: 18 lbs. 5.5 oz. (15 percentile)
Height: 29.5 in (50th percentile)
Yesterday at the doc's office she got 4 shots...yuck!
She took them like a man! Serious. She did. They gave her the first two shots and she didn't even cry. I was amazed! The next two were the measles or something like that and the nurse said, this one will make her cry. Sure enough she screamed for about 15 seconds and told the nurse, no no no no. And she was done. Seriously, this girl is one tough cookie!
Now that this little girl is one,
she is doing a plethora of interesting things now a days.
Reese loves the play with her clothes and put them on top of her head. She also loves to play with my clothes. She takes them off the hanger and sometimes puts them on. I am pretty sure that when she gets older she is going to love playing dress-ups.
Another thing Reese loves is books. She goes and empties her bookshelf at least 3 or 4 times a day. I have finally quit putting the books back on the bookshelf. She loves to sit in your lap and read books. You can usually find this little girl with a book in her hands.
Recently, Reese's hair has FINALLY begun to grow. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this day. I have been so excited to put a little pig tail in her hair. It took me a little bit to get use to it but the little pit tail on top has finally grown on me. I just can't wait until it is a little longer and I can put two in her hair.
It is so fun to hear Reese talk. A lot of the time it is just baby talk but she can say a few words that we understand.
- Jesus
- Mama
- Dada
- No
- Bye-Bye
- Shoes (kind of)
- Eat
- Water
- Milk
- Dirty
- Dog
- Thank you
- Waiting
- More
- Hot
- Happy
- Grumpy
I have had fun looking through some old pictures of Reese. It is fun to look back and see how much she has changed over the last year.
February 20, 2010
Just a few days old and not very excited about her bath
She's SO tiny...it is so hard to imagine her this size
2 months
3 months and Oh so cute
Summer time in Houston...not much hair up on top
5 months
6 months old and LOVES her daddy
First tooth popping through (7 months)
WAAAAAAAY too much personality!
9 months
WAAAAY too much personality again
9 and a half months and already so close to walking
11 months
We love you baby girl. Thank you for making this past year so much fun!













4 comments:
Wow, she IS a tough cookie! Livie screams and screams when she gets her shots. This last set was the worst so far.
I can't believe she's a year old already! Crazy what time does to a person! And I think it's crazy that Liv weighs probably the same as Reese - and she's six months younger! Love the photos!
Reese's birthday picture is so cute! Her grin is adorable. Isn't it so much fun to see our baby girls turn into toddlers. Kind of sad too. But I guess that is life. Happy Birthday Baby Reese!
She's too cute for words, just like her mom. I hope I can have a cutie-pie like that someday.
She's getting big so fast, and I love it that picture with her hair in three little pony tails. Too cute! Isn't watching your child get shots the worst. I seriously come close to tears every time, but than agian my kids scream their bloody eyes out so, not so tough!
Post a Comment