Monday, November 8, 2010

snow, snow, and more snow

Today Fall is officially over. 
For the past week we have had the most beautiful weather.  I was seriously in heaven.  Every day it was in the upper 60's and lower 70's...perfect right?  Reese, Ben, and I had a great time being outside and enjoying spending time together.  I am just glad we took advantage of last week because today we woke up to snow.  I was so disappointed, but to make things better I turned on my Christmas station on Pandora to help me try to enjoy the white stuff coming down.

But seriously last week we had so much fun enjoying the beautiful weather together.  We went to Porter Park a couple of time during the week and Reese got to enjoy swinging on the swings. 

Thankfully her dad was there to entertain her and make sure that she was safe while in the swing.  
 They also shared a couple of crackers together.  

While we were there we had a little boy come up to us and just hold out his hand waiting for Ben to give him a cracker.  It was the funniest thing because he didn't say anything just sat there and held out his hand waiting for Ben to give him one.  Ben gave him a cracker and a few minutes later the little boy was back.  He was just like a little puppy waiting for a treat.
Unfortunately as I type this the snow has been piling up quite a bit and I know that falls has come to end.  Our fun walks are over with.  We are going to miss the park and having picnics.  We are going to miss going to the park to swing.  And just spending time together outdoors, but we have definitely enjoyed the long Fall this year.

7 comments:

Kelda said...

what cute pictures! How is Reese getting so big? crazy! Weird how different each states weather is cause our fall is finally here, it's been so hot lately and is now just cooling off. So sorry about the snow :(

Mal said...

That last one is so cute! Yeah, I always have little kids coming up to me in church and the library that I hardly know and just ask for crackers or whatever. It always makes me laugh.

I always love the first snow of the year. It's so beautiful, and it's great to walk in (when it's not windy--and since it's Idaho, chances are it's windy). I just love how silent everything is in the snow. Silent and untouched.

Tina said...

I know...I'm sad to see fall go also! But it's going to be so exciting to experience Christmas this year with a little one. They make everything so exciting!!!

The Gulls said...

I can't believe you broke out the Christmas music. Reese is getting so big! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks

A.J. and Ashley said...

It's snowing here too! I love that last picture.

Jessica :) said...

It is pretty incredible that we had such a long fall. I kept expecting it to snow for a couple of weeks. But it's good you guys were able to enjoy all the good weather!
Reese sure is adorable!

Nicole said...

we are missing fall too!
Where did you get reese's boots?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...