Our little Reesie poo use to have the cutest/most precious smile of all time...
take a look for yourself...
Isn't that just the most precious smile you've ever seen?
Since getting teeth Reese has become quite the cheeser or sometimes she doesn't smile at all! She just stares at me and give me a look that says...yeah right mom, there is no way you can make me smile.
She use to be so good at smiling for the camera...but now all I get are these types of faces...
Now the picture on the right is a classic Reese look...
I promise mom I'm being good!
cheeser, cheese, cheese...that's all I have to say about these two
what can I say about these two?
Nada
I was pulling all of the tricks out of the bag here to get her to smile...
as you can tell it didn't do me much good...
she wasn't crackin'
Why you might ask?
Because she reminds me of Chris Farley...
But we sure do love this little girl and all of her silly faces!
We got a couple of fun videos of our little girl this week, she is growing SO fast!





8 comments:
She is SO adorable! I love the second picture of her in her crib. I think she's going to be a model... hehe!! :D
What a cute girl! I love all the pictures.
She is getting so big. I need to get my livy one of those walker things, she would love it!
Oh my gosh, she has teeth and she is walking with a walker!!! It's only been a month since I've seen her. It's amazing how fast they grow up. We are so excited to see you guys this weekend.
Reece us such a doll Kristen! I cannot believe it! I hope all is so great for you guys!
She is so stinking cute! I love her teeth. Esther only has two on the bottom. Little Reese sure has quite the mischievous smile in a few of those pictures. If those are telling of her personality at all, it would seem you have your hands full. So cute!
SHe is getting so much older and isn't fun as they really start to show you their personality! Emree makes me laugh everyday, but she also makes the biggest messes ever. Oh the joy of being a mom :)
haha I love it! It is totally a girl thing, Olivia has pulled ever one of those as well! Gotta love girls!! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment