Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yay for Reese!

Reese woke up this morning doing a new trick.

As we watched this video back, Reese heard the video saying, "yay" so she would start clapping her hands all over again, kind of funny.  As I sit here and type this, she is sitting in her exer-saucer clapping her hands. She definitely loves to clap her hands because she has been doing it all day long.   What a funny little girl!

5 comments:

A.J. and Ashley said...

Each little stage and development is so much fun. It truly never gets olds to watch them learn new things. Life is so much more enjoyable when you have a child to watch

Janalyn said...

We would LOVE to see you! We will be here for sure! Jessica is coming in for Thanksgiving as well. If you can think of a good day then I'll tell Jessica, Jana, and Jen....it will be SOOOO fun!!!!! P.S. I love your pumpkin pictures!!

Tari said...

Reese is getting so big! I'm glad you guys have been having fun with the Holidays! I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kristen for keeping your blog updated so that Grandma and Grandpa can share in the fun discoveries of Baby Reese. I can't believe she has 3 teeth already. None of our kids got teeth before they were a year old!

Crystal and Kyle said...

so cute! I love when they learn new tricks. I'm looking forward to that stage again. Your pumpkins are great! Ours are still uncarved on our porch :( maybe we'll carve them late. I'm sure Trey will love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...