That's right it has happened! I didn't think it ever would, but Reese has finally figured out how to scoot! She never really acted interested to crawl, but this weekend she got a lot of practice in and realized that she CAN scoot. I think I will give her another week and she will be crawling. She get up on her hands and knees really well now but just hasn't figured out how to move and balance at the same time.
Reese also LOVES to walk! If she can find someone willing her help her stand, she will walk all over the place. The funny thing about her walking is that she marches more than walks. She lifts her feet really high up in the air and just marches right along.
One thing that Ben and I both love is Reese's easy going personality. She is such a happy little bug! Sometimes I can't believe how happy she is all of the time. This video isn't that great but before I pulled out the video camera Ben and I were fake laughing and Reese was joining in! It was hilarious! She only does it here one or twice.
1 comment:
she's so cute! I love the army crawl. I'm hoping izzy will learn to scoot forward instead of back. That's so great Reese is so easy going! what a blessing =)
Post a Comment