Lately he has been bringing me home little surprises for no reason...I love it! This past weekend he surprised me with this....
I LOVE this series. I have been reading them for years and have been waiting five years for this book to come out and it finally did. Saturday night while I was at the Relief Society conference he went out and bought this book for me and surprised me with it when I got home. He is so good to me.
He is also my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. He knows me so well it sometimes surprises me how well he knows me. We have so much fun together.
Two weeks ago we had a date night together. We didn't go out and do anything but we just stayed home and made dinner and dessert together and then watched a movie. It was such a fun date. I love cooking with Ben (most of the time). We made these yummy creations.
These are still uncooked. We got the recipe from this blog (this is seriously my favorite blog). They were pretty good for the most part. I would roll the dough thinner and maybe make some kind of Alfredo sauce to go over top but they sure were good.
Anyways...after making dinner we made a pizookie. I didn't know that Ben was going to make it so big.
But it was so divine. The cookies had fudge inside of them...it is making my mouth water just thinking about it. But it was so fun just to hang out together at home and do things that we enjoy doing together. I love this hunk of a man!
The second love in my life....Miss Reese Ann
I cannot get enough of this girl. She makes my heart smile so much. I love when she gives me her big gummy smile (although it is not quite as gummy anymore....that's right she has two brand new teeth coming in). I love when she cuddles up to me. I love her crazy hair that sticks up everywhere. I love when she says mama. I love everything about her. She is such a good baby.
She has been so constipated this past week and it has broken my heart to see her crying while trying to have a bowel movement. Even though she has been in pain all week she has been just as happy as ever. We love having her sweet spirit in our home and would never trade her for anything.
This is Reese after eating her prunes. I didn't think she would like them but she ate them right up. They are kind of messy though (or I just have really bad aim).
I love these two with all of my heart and I cannot imagine my life without either one. They are the loves of my life!

5 comments:
It seemed like Madie was constipated the first 8 months of her life. I used to get all teary eyed watching her struggle and cry and get panicky and still have nothing come out. A couple of times she actually almost fainted--her eyes would roll back and she'd get limp before suddenly being okay again. Now we just make sure she gets plenty of fruit every day--no prunes though since she doesn't like them.
I love this picture of Reese! So cute! Congratulations on the teeth!
That food looks yummy. Reese si so cute with the food all over her face. I have had to give Easton a suppository before...it works!
man that cookie thing looks AMAZING!!! Reese is such a cutie pie, where do you guys live now?? I want to maybe have lunch when you come out.
Love ya-Becca
We are excited to see you guys! Trey always gobbled up his prunes. They just smell like it when they come out the other end too. ;(
Oh my heavens thank you thank you thank you for sharing that website. I went to it and have been obsessed with it ever since this post. Her recipes are amazing (actually I've only tried one so far - banana bars, heavenly - but I've printed off many more to try). Reese is adorable!
Post a Comment