I love the landscaping and everything. I love the waterfall that comes down into the pool and I love that it isn't a very deep pool, because lets face it, I'm not a very good swimmer so I like it when I can always touch the bottom of the pool.
We got Reese dressed and greased up with sunblock. I love this pictures because I think that she thinks she can fit her whole fist in her mouth...thankfully her mouth is small, otherwise I think she would try to get her whole fist in!
She absolutely loved the pool. She was so cute because as soon as she touched the water her legs just started kicking like crazy. It was the cutest thing.
I am pretty sure that she kicked her legs the whole time we were in the pool. I don't think that she smiled the whole time we were there (maybe she was nervous, who knows) but we took her again the next day and she smiled this time and acted like she was excited to be there.
We kind of are obsessed with our baby and took a bajillion pictures...thankfully I am not going to put them all up for you, but here are some of our favorites.
Ben's tan lines are hilarious!
Of course we had to take some more pictures of her with her goofy little hat on
Family shot
Swimming sure does make you tired!
I just wanted to end with this little video clip. We thought it was so funny. This is how Reese gets her workouts in every day...I can't believe how fast she can move those little legs!












4 comments:
she is getting so cute! Isn't it so nice to have a pool and the weather to actually be warm enough to use it.
aww how cute! That is aweosme that she likes the pool. I haven't taken Olivia yet so I will have to see how it goes this summer :) Glad you guys got to get out and have some fun together! (I know..sales get long!)
Your pool is really nice. I'm glad she likes it so you can get out and have some fun too. :) We got a 7 peaks pass for trey again this year and he loooooves the big water slides and running into the waves at the wave pool. He doesn't even want to stay in the kid pool anymore.
Haha! Those swimming pictures are AWESOME! They are so cute! In that first hat picture she's almost smiling. :)
Post a Comment