Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Adventures in Houston

Hi everyone this is Reese.  I am going to tell you about some of my adventures!  Last weekend I received my very first package EVER.  It was from my Grandpa & Grandma Hudson (I have the BEST grandparents in the whole world)!  I was so excited to open it because no one had EVER sent me a package before!
Mommy helped me cut open the package because Grandma always goes a little crazy with the tape.  When I opened the package there was a brand new swimming suit inside with a little hat to keep the sun out of my face.  I was really excited because mommy hasn't been able to find a swimming suit in my size.  So now I can go to the pool with my mommy and daddy and swim in the giant size bathtub!
I wanted to try on my hat because it was so cute.  But as you can see it is a little bit big...daddy says I look like a Mexican with a sombrero on!  Mommy and daddy laugh at me when I am wearing the hat...I kind of think it's funny too (but don't tell them) I try to stay as serious as possible when I am wearing the hat.
Yesterday mommy and daddy decided they were going to take me to the pool and I was super excited to finally go and take a dip in the pool.  They got me in my new swimming suit and put TONS of sunblock on me.  I was so excited that I decided to suck on my seat belt to show my excitement.  I sure tasted yummy!
When we got to the pool there were men cleaning out the pool and they said that it wouldn't be ready for another hour!  I was so sad that by the time I got back home I was fast asleep. 
Oh well maybe mommy and daddy will take me another day!

7 comments:

Jessica :) said...

This is so cute! Love the format - and the swimsuit & hat! So adorable! Best of luck on your next swimming adventure! :)

Mal said...

That hat is so cute! haha! I mean, ahem, yes, serious. Good job.

Ryan & Amanda said...

She is absolutely adorable!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE this! SOO cute!

A.J. and Ashley said...

So cute. I love the hat! I need to take Easton to the pool still! He's never been.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Hudson did a good job picking out a darling swimming suit and I think the hat makes the outfit! I am starting to see a little bit of Ben in Reese. 21 more days and counting until we get to snuggle baby reese!

Familia Cedeño said...

VERY cute baby girl. Love her eyes. AH, I can't wait to have my own! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...