Monday, May 3, 2010

Our little Reese

Reese just had her 2 month check-up last week.  She also received her immunizations which just broke my heart.  Reese hardly ever cries but when she got the shots she screamed and even had a tear running down her cheek...so sad. 
But our little girly is doing excellent!  She now weights 11 lbs. 2 oz. which puts her in the 25th percentile.  She is 23 1/2 inches tall putting her in the 75th percentile.  In other words we have a very tall and skinny girl.
Things that Reese loves to do are the following:
  • she LOVES to talk.  She will sit and talk and tell stories to me and Ben for a long time
  • She love to smile 
  • She would rather suck on her hands than suck on her pacifier.
  • She loves to sleep.  She has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old....I am so blessed!
  • She loves to take baths and tries to splash her mom and dad by kicking her legs
  • She loves to cuddle.
We love our little girl so much!  And yes we do spoil her, but how could you not spoil someone so cute!  We can hardly believe our baby is two months old!!! 

5 comments:

Kelda said...

Shes so cute! I copied your idea of putting measurements on the blog =) great way to keep track! I am excited for Izzy to be 2 months lol they seem so fun!

The Gulls said...

she looks so different, so grown up and bigger since i last saw her. weird. She is so cute. I miss you guys

Amanda said...

So adorable! I remember when Amelia had her first shots. I cried more than she did. Can't believe it's already been 2 months!

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness, time flies! As always, she is just beautiful! Can't believe it's already been two months ... *sigh* ... and if I think that about your baby what will it be like for my own?? I hope things are going well for you guys!

Laura Cook said...

I can't believe how big she is getting already!!! And that smile is sooo adorable!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...