Reese was able to meet all kind of family members. We were especially excited to introduce Reese to Grandma Dahle. She is such a neat lady and we also named Reese after her so it was really exciting to introduce Reese to her.
While we were in Utah Reese also got to meet her Aunt Kallie and we just loved this little Easter dress that the Gulls gave to Reese so we had to take a picture of her wearing it. Isn't she just so cute!!
Ben also got to do something SUPER DUPER fun while we were in Utah!!! He got to have a colonoscopy!! Lucky him!!! He got to drink 4 whole liters of this stuff and to say the least it was disgusting! Thankfully everything went well with the colonoscopy and Ben is through drinking this horrid stuff.
We also blessed Reese while in Utah. It was so great to be surrounded by our family and be able to bless Reese with all of them there. We are so blessed to come from such wonderful families who love and support us in all that we do. Thanks guys and we sure do love you and will definitely miss you while we are away!
Ben's family
My parents
Our family of three!
.jpg)
9 comments:
She's adorable! Can't believe she's 2 months!
You're such a cute mommy! I love her blessing dress!
She is so beautiful. I love her name. I'm glad everything is going well. Good luck with the move!
That Easter dress is so cute! And I love her expression in the last picture. Hahaha! So cute!
i love the dress on her. she looks so cute.
You guys look so HAPPY! I guess your doing whats right....you deserve it! I hope you have a fun summer in Houston! Hopefully sometime we can see this little cutie!
A colonoscopy, huh? I've helped out with some of those before! Good for Ben to get 'er done!
aw fun! Kristen-you look amazing!! So jealous..
Families are seriously the best!!
I can't believe how big she is getting! She was so sweet on her blessing day.
I hope Houston is treating you guys well!
Post a Comment