Reese Ann Call was blessed on April 18th, 2010. What a special day that was. We were able to travel down to Utah before heading to out to Texas to visit our families and bless Reese.
Ben did such a wonderful job blessing her

I can't believe how big she is getting. She smiles all of the time now and it just makes our day. Of course she never smiles for the camera.
We love our little girl so much and feel so blessed to have her in our home!
3 comments:
She is so pretty in her little blessing outfit!!! I can't believe how big her eyes are. Such a beautiful girl! We miss seeing you guys! I hope everything is going well for you.
oh my gosh, she honestly is a very very very pretty baby! I love her! Great pictures!!
she is beautiful! I am glad you guys made it safely and through New Mexico alive! I hope your enjoying Texas!
Post a Comment