Thursday, May 6, 2010

She makes my heart smile



 
I just can't get enough of her

5 comments:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

She's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

The Gulls said...

i love her little smile!! And i love those cute flower pj's we got her. they look so cute on her

Jessica :) said...

She is the most beautiful baby! I am so glad you post pics of her often! It's so fun to see her growing up.

Luke and Mariah said...

Kristen! I found your blog! Little Reese is so adorable! So every time I try to text you it doesn't work, so just in case it doesn't work again: Monday in the office at 3 all the wives are going to get together. Bring posterboard if you want. Some of us are going to make incentive posters for our hubbies. Hope to see you around with your darling girl!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

What cute smiles! Emree had that same dress and wore it to Ty and I's graduation. (The one in the last picture). Happy Be-lated Mother's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...