Last night Ben and I had our date night. Here at BYU-Idaho they have some really cool events that go on. About a month ago Ben told me about an even that was coming in February and I told him that maybe he shouldn't buy tickets because I could be having our baby that weekend...well he went ahead and bought the tickets anyway. I am sure glad the baby didn't come because last night we went to the Peking Acrobats show and it was AMAZING!!! I won't even try to describe the awesomeness because I couldn't even begin to describe what went on at this show, so here are some picture from Google.
We really enjoyed this event and were so glad that it was ONLY 8 bucks a ticket. They probably preform around the world for a lot more money...thank goodness for cheap events at BYU-Idaho!
5 comments:
Ugh! I am so jealous! I love the Peking Acrobats!
That is so cool. I think I saw them at Disney World like 10 years ago. I hope the labor and such goes well for you! Good luck.
Aww man we missed out on another cool show!!!! Glad you saw it though! :)
i would've loved to see that.. :) glad it was so good...next time!!!
Oh, dang. We missed it. That's what we get for never being on campus! :) So glad you got to see it, though, before the baby came!
Post a Comment