I had my doctors appointment today and I was very disappointed.
My pregnancy has been a very easy one, but these last few weeks have been getting really difficult and I am REALLY ready to have this baby out of me. Not only am I ready to not be pregnant anymore but we are ecstatic to finally have this sweet little baby here and have her become part of our family.
Well today they checked me to see if I was dilated...that was a BIG FAT negative and they also told me she needs to drop down still! I was a little disappointed and then the doctor told us not to plan on having the baby this week...at that point I was VERY disappointed.
So I will continue on being pregnant for at least another week...the doctor said that this baby was teaching me patience. So I guess I will learn patience while waiting for this baby!! Wish me Luck!
9 comments:
Good luck! I'll pray for you that your little girl decides to come soon ;)
Good luck, but if it is any consolation I had to be induced at just over 39 weeks and I was not dilated or effaced at all and everything went fine so things can change very quickly when she's ready to come. :)
Kristen!! I'm so excited for you!!
Things can change fast. I went to my appt. at 38 1/2 weeks on a Thursday and wasn't dilated or anything. The doctor said this baby definitely wasn't coming early. I went into labor on Sunday and Easton was born a week early. So you never know what could happen. she will be here before you know it!
Good luck! So excited for you! It's true - you really never know. Luckily Amelia came a few days early - otherwise my doctor wouldn't even have thought about inducing me until I was a week over. Those last few weeks are pretty rough. She will be here so soon!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have had to be started with all four of mine at 40 weeks!!!!!!!!
Oh, you can do it! Certainly a hard time to wait - and I'm not the person to be telling you to be patient! ;) - but I'm sure she'll be worth it!
Wow! It is almost time for you to have your baby!! ahh! That is crazy..it went by so fast! And you better not say to much because you WILL miss being pregnant. Honestly, it is nice to have your body back but it was so fun to feel them and grow someone too. So try and enjoy it :) I can not wait to hear how everything goes and to see pics of your little girl. Yay..you are almost there!!
:) Just wait, your little girl will be teaching you patience for the rest of your life :) Sorry the waiting game is the worst! Love you guys! Can't wait to meet baby Reese :)
Post a Comment