One thing I have had a lot of trouble with is forgetting that I am not skinny anymore and I try to "squeeze" by people and things...I end up knocking them over...so sorry, I forget that I have a huge tummy sticking out!
We have had a few baby showers and have gotten some awesome things. We are especially excited for the new crib that is coming this week!
This is the most amazing diaper cake i have EVER seen! I loved how she tucked little odds and ends into the layers. Ben's Aunt Pam made this...can I just say talented!!
One game that we played...well I guess that it wasn't really a game, but everyone guessed a date and time of when the baby would come and whoever guesses the closest gets to go out to lunch with Ben's grandma. Well as we started reading through the cards there was one that was HILARIOUS, because according to this card the baby would never be born...
Hopefully this card doesn't come true!!! :o)
We had a fun time on Saturday. We just wanted to thank all of those who have thrown us baby showers...we are so thankful for all of the wonderful things that we have gotten.
FOUR more weeks!!! I am SOOOO excited!
5 comments:
I remember doing the same thing when i was pregnant. I'd try squeezing past people and either get stuck or knock them over ... hehe!
So excited for you!! Good Luck with everything!!
Congratulations! You guys will make great parents! I can just see Ben holding a little baby girl.
Good luck with NOT having a baby on Feb. 30th. YIKES! ;)
I am so excited for you to be a mom! :) The diaper cake is so cute!
Yeah! Sooner than you know. feels like eternity now but it'll come so fast :) Love the feb. 30th thing hahaha
Lol. I can't wait to see her!
PS. my word verification is benspar, lol.
Post a Comment