Friday, November 20, 2009


Can I just say that I am excited for thanksgiving break!! Not that I am in school or anything but I am so excited for our Thanksgiving feast and to spend time with my family!! We are leaving today in about an hour and that means we have a whole week to spend with our families!!
I am excited to go to the New Moon movie with my sisters and Ben and then go and eat at Five Guys...yummy delicious burgers...both me and the baby LOVE them! I am excited to go to the Temple with Ben's family and see his sister Kallie go through the temple for the first time!
But I am especially excited for Thanksgiving. I LOVE Thanksgiving. These last three days I have had visiting teaching interviews and in between interviews we would talk about Thanksgiving and our favorite parts of Thanksgiving. If you think about it Thanksgiving is really a funny holiday...we sit around and stuff our faces....but man do I love it. I am excited for yummy homemade rolls and stuffing and turkey! My three favorite parts of the feast!
Well happy Thanksgiving everyone and enjoy stuffing your faces (i know I will)!

1 comment:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Cute new background! We're excited to see you. We have an early Christmas present for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...