So this year we decided to dress up and go to a couple of parties. Friday night we had our ward Halloween party. Now unfortunately, I couldn't wear face paint or cross dress so we dressed up as Maria and Luigi (it was a great way to use my belly...Mario is short and stubby...and that is how I feel right now). We had a ton of fun at our ward party.
Then Saturday night we had a party to go to with a bunch of friends that we worked with from the summer. So this time we really dressed up as Mario and Luigi...face paint and all!
We had lots of good Halloween food and played a lot of good Halloween games....but the fun ended when they put in a spooky, creepy, scary Halloween movie. I am a chicken when it comes to scary movies so we left because I was jumping and yelling, and to tell you the truth Ben didn't really like the movie either, and came home and watched LOST. Which in my opinion was much better. I am just not a big fan of those scary movies....they creep me out and give me the heebeegeebeee's!
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!!
From Mario & Luigi
From Mario & Luigi
6 comments:
you guys look so cute. I love the costumes!
How cute. Dan and I were Mario and Luigi last year!
Ahhh! I missed so many blog updates. It's so funny that the men in my family can't grow facial hair. Kyle grows it like it's his job! I love the costumes :) I also really really dislike the creepy movies. We can't watch them at our house. Cute crafts. You'll have to show me the wreath one. We're excited to see you guys.
First of all, I loved seeing "heebeegeebeee's!" in print. Just that word alone made me smile! Secondly, I think your face paint is awesome! And third, I don't like scary movies. Everyone thinks I'm a chicken but why in the world scare the day-lights out me just for fun? No thank you.
Glad to see the updates!
What a cute idea!
Love the costumes and you're so adorable, even when you're crossdressing ;)
Post a Comment