Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

Our WONDERFUL Thanksgiving break consisted of these things...
Getting rid of this nasty, ugly, mustache

This incredibly ridiculous movie
{but I did have fun hanging out with my siblings}

Yummy homemade doughnuts...I have missed this tradition a lot


Many hours of this ridiculous game...trust me it gets addicting...
Just ask my hubby who played it for 6 hours in one day!Many hours, laughs, and scowls of a game called "Cover your butt"

A FANTASTICALLY wonderful Thanksgiving feast with the CallsBen going out for his first time on Black Friday
{I heard he was a natural}

A very CELESTIAL morning with Calls in the Bountiful temple
{Thanks again Crystal for letting me borrow your dress}


Many funny moments playing this game
{Jan you were by far my favorite to watch}

Watching this wonderful game from the comfort of a couch
Go Cougars!!!

But I think that my favorite thing was spending time with these guys...
Thanks family for letting us bum around your house for over a week. We very much appreciate it and had SO much fun with you all!

1 comment:

Crystal and Kyle said...

It was good to get to spend so much time with you guys! We did do some fun things. Can you believe you have to spend two more weekends with us before Christmas? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...