This morning we woke up bright and early to go to the temple. The first session at the St. Louis temple is 9 a.m. so we figured that we could go to the session and make it back in time for Ben's meeting at 12. Well right as we were getting ready to eat a quick bowl of cereal I hear Ben say and I quote, "Oh No!!" He had then just realized that his temple recommend was in Utah with his suit. I was super sad and was going to change my clothes when Ben suggested that we go out to eat at Bob Evans. Before we left Utah me Great-Grandma Scott suggested that we go there to eat one morning because they have the best biscuits and gravy she said. So we went but not without taking the camera along.
These are our sad faces because we couldn't go to the Temple

Now I am not a big fan of biscuits and gravy but I thought I would try them because my great-grandma said to. Ben ordered an omelet and I ordered a biscuit with everything on it, which included, scrambled eggs some kind of sausage stuff, gravy, and cheese. Oh man I was in heaven!! The gravy was delicious, I mean delectable, incredible, heavenly, scrumptious, and a little bit of amazingly goodness that everyone should try once in their life! Ben and I were huge fans of Bob Evans!

Ben said I looked like an angel so I included it so everyone see how truly angel-like I am!! :o)


As we were taking this last picture a little old couple drove up and told us that we looked wonderful!!! Thank you grandma Scott for making our morning so wonderful!
2 comments:
You truly are angelic looking :) Bummer that his recommend is in UTah. THank goodness for mail being so fast these days. I don't care for biscuits and gravy either but you definitely made it sound delicious. Kyle says now you have to try Rosco's Chicken and Waffles in Long Beach next time your in CA.
angel my butt..lol. i hate biscuits and gravy, but im glad you liked them.
Post a Comment