I was really excited I mean REALLY excited!!!Waiting for the concert to start
Still waiting....
Will TruemanCaytlin & David Kingston
Once the concert began it was true joy...for many hours. It was so much fun and Rascal Flatts is even better in real life than they are on a CD!! Wow! I don't need to do anything else here in St. Louis because nothing could top Rascal Flatts!
I'm glad Ben took you to go see them. I love their concerts because it's great music and their clean. I don't think I heard one swear word from them which is unusual for a concert. Heard you had to leave a little early. Bummer. Glad you had fun though!
5 comments:
Don't they put on such an amazing show? They are so fun to watch. I'm glad you were able to go see them. What a fun time!
ahh im jealous again! so not fair. glad you had fun though!
i am SO jealous! i love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE rascal flatts! btw, will was brandon's old roommate. that's really random.
How fun! Concerts are so much fun, and I bet they were amazing.
I'm glad Ben took you to go see them. I love their concerts because it's great music and their clean. I don't think I heard one swear word from them which is unusual for a concert. Heard you had to leave a little early. Bummer. Glad you had fun though!
Post a Comment