Friday, May 22, 2009

The Bald Salesman

This post is about my hubby.The first week we were out here Ben sold 2 security systems. The following week he sold ten. Every week Platinum has a broadcast where they do a top ten of the previous week. Well Ben made it in the top ten. He came in as number three. They congratulated Ben for improving so much in one week. He received a package the following week with a T-shirt and a piece of paper congratulating him for making the top ten of the week. Ben is doing awesome and stays so positive even when he has a hard day. He is such a great example to me. I need to take some lessons on how to stay so positive.
This week Ben also decided to cut his hair. Usually we have Ben's cousin, Angie, cut our hair (I really miss having her around). Well since we didn't have her around, Ben decided that he was going to cut his own hair. I thought it would be fine and so off I went to work. But when he came home that night I could not believe how SHORT his hair was. I love Ben's hair longer but he is always wanting it shorter...so what did he do...cut it so short that there is hardly any hair on his head!!! I think next time I am going to find someone to cut his hair. But I still love him...even with so little hair on his head!
At least it doesn't look so terrible in the pictures!!

3 comments:

Malia said...

Maybe it's a Call thing, Brad does the same thing and I hate it! He calls it his "summer buzz". Glad you're having fun in St. Louis!

Crystal and Kyle said...

It's been forever since I commented, sorry! Your apartment looks great. I am soooooo jealous of your washer and dryer. Rascal Flatts will be so much fun. Kyle and I saw them when we were engaged. They put on a great concert. Really good entertainers. Kyle prefers his hair long. Probably because he is worried about loosing it :) Glad everything is going so well for you guys. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Mike just shaved his head. Completely. It has actually inspired a number of other men.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...