
This is a shout out to my favorite man! Today is Ben's birthday! Happy Birthday babe!! He is 22 years old and he is offiially an old fart!!
How I love this man so much. Ben is such a wonderful husband...he always says to me that, "I am the best wife he has ever had!" So today I want to tell him that, "he is the best husband I have ever had".
I am grateful to have him in my life and I am especially grateful to be married to such an incredible man. He has so much patience with me. He is charitable and is always looking for ways to serve me and those around him. This semester has been a busy one for me with student teaching. Ben has taken such good care of me. I guess you could say he has been the homemaker in our home for the past 3 months. He almost always had dinner cooking and the house cleaned and he never complained about always having to do it.
He makes me laugh...even if I am in a bad mood. But must most of all I know that he loves me. I love how he never misses an opportunity to tell me that he loves me or give me a hug or a kiss. I am such a lucky/blessed girl! Thanks so much Ben for being a fantastic husband!
I love you!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday benny poo!!
happy birthday ben! we wish we would've known... :)
thank you again for coming to my aid. :) that was so kind of you! appreciate it.
jamba...makes my heart happy!
and you guys did too today! :)
thanks again.
Happy Birthday Ben! You great man -and cousin- you're my most favorite Ben ever!
Post a Comment