Thursday, March 12, 2009

A "pizza" my heart


Ben here. So I finally decided to use the blog. Warning: If you are fasting, proceed to read this post at your own risk. Your mouth is guaranteed to water. Kristen loves it when i make pizza for her. Sometimes I like to get creative. This was our favorite. Barbeque Chicken. mmm mmm good. We do a very economical crust. (Water, yeast, flour, sugar, salt) I don't really measure anything. We just kind of throw it together till it feels right. I taught Kristen how to do it and she thought it was really gross and messy mixing up the dough. She promised next time that she would wash her hands first. The doctor said we should live though. ; ) We are having Kristen's sister Michelle over on Friday night with a friend to make some pizza, eat some ice cream, and play games. Kristen and I can easily finish off a 9x13 pan of pizza by ourselves so hopefully Michelle's friend doesn't eat like me! He's pretty healthy though so we have some celery and carrot sticks on hand in case he is still hungry. It's great to have Michelle around. She is so fun and we love having her over. Kristen has 2 more weeks left of college and then she is an honorary college graduate! I am so proud of her! I hope this post didn't make anyone too hungry. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Hey Kristen. I am so glad you found our blog! I love your blog! It is so fun to see what you are up to! I hope it is okay, I am adding a link for your blog.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Good Job Benny! I love the title of your blog. Very creative. We love to make pizza's together too. But we use rhodes rolls for our dough and it works great. Your a good hubby. Love you!

Erin said...

Kristen!!!! How the heck are ya? Sorry it took me so long to respond - as you can see, I haven't exactly been a good blogger lately. However, today is the day I am catching up!! Glad to hear everything is good with you. Gotta love BYU-I!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...