Since Ben and I got married 6 years ago we have taken my little brother Jared out to Red Robin for his birthday. It is a yearly tradition and we have never missed. Last year we were in Texas and in the process of moving to Georgia so there was no way we could make it home to take him out to dinner. We were both bummed that we were going to miss our tradition.
So when we found out we would be moving to Twin Falls and we were going to be in Utah for dinner both Ben and I were excited to take Jared out for lunch on his birthday.
Jared's birthday is December 31st so we don't ever go out to dinner but to lunch because dinner at a restaurant on New Year's Eve would be crazy so we miss the crowds and go out to a late lunch.
We love Jared and I am so glad that he lets us take him out to lunch every year. I enjoy going out with him and talking to him. It is hard to believe he is already 19! It kind of makes me feel old because my littlest siblings are getting older which officially makes me old!!
Oh and the best part about going to Red Robin for Jared's birthday is not the food, it is the Mile High Mud Pie! Best thing on their menu by far! I don't need Red Robin's food I need their Mile High Mud Pie! Happy birthday Jared and please stop growing up!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment