Monday, December 8, 2014

Visiting Santa

Reese has been looking forward to sitting on Santa's lap and talking to him for a long time.  Thankfully our ward was having a Christmas party and Santa was going to be there!  Reese was ecstatic and it was all she could talk about it.  The day before the Christmas party, she took down last years picture of her sitting on Santa's lap from the fridge and carried it around all day.  She didn't know what she wanted for Christmas and for some reason, carrying around that picture all day long was going to help her figure out what she wanted to ask for Christmas. 
She thought and thought and thought but could not figure out what she wanted to ask for Christmas.  After a while she resorted to asking me what I wanted for Christmas.  I told her clothes or a book but that wasn't good enough for her so she would ask, but what else do you want.  I wasn't much help in her quest.
The night of our ward party finally came and she was so excited!  She hated standing in line waiting for her turn and when her turn finally came she calmly took her seat on Santa's lap and talked to him forever!
Then it was Benson and Tanner's turn...
I think it's safe to say that they didn't enjoy visiting with Santa, AT ALL!!!
Oh, and Reese did finally figure out what she wanted for Christmas.  A kitty.  Thank goodness it's a fake one!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is funny! My favorite part of the picture is your laughing, you have the best sense of humor, and I miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...