Friday, March 14, 2014

Four Months with Tanner

Tanner is four months old.  He has grown so much in the last month and he has become so active and more alert.  He almost rolled over last night and will wiggle and move all over the floor.  Leaving him laying on the couch by himself is now out of the question.  We love sitting around him and making him smile and laugh. 
Personality:  Tanner is the sweetest little boy.  He is so content to just sit and play on his play mat or watch his brother and sister run around.  I sometimes feel bad because Tanner doesn't get a lot of attention because Reese and Benson are sometimes very demanding.  Thankfully Tanner doesn't seem to mind.  He does get upset after a while but all I have to do is walk over and smile and say hi to him and he is happy again.  He smiles all the time and we love seeing his little smile.
Sleeping:  Well we have unfortunately regressed in sleeping.  Tanner caught a cold from Benson and ever since hasn't slept quite the same.  He goes to bed around ten and then wakes up anywhere from 1:30 to 3.  He is then up again in another 4 hours.  I think I jinxed myself when I told everyone how good of a sleeper he was.  I try to tell myself that I love getting up with him, because too soon he won't be a baby anymore and I won't be able to sit and cuddle him.  I am trying to be better at enjoying the moments.  Plus I can always take a nap!

Hair:  I am sad to say that his hair is thinning out.  He was born with so much hair and I had high hopes that it would all stay but it has been thinning in the front but I still love his hair.  I just wish we could get it to lay down in the back.  Maybe we will cut his hair sometime in the near future, who knows.

He is finally getting better at tummy time.  Usually when I would put him on his tummy he would start crying or just lay there and not move at all.  This last week he finally started lifting up his head and looking around.  Big improvement!
And of course if Tanner is doing tummy time, Reese and Benson have to do tummy time.  And if I take a picture of Tanner I have to take one of them too.

Tanner unfortunately has one really bad habit, he is totally a hand sucker.  He doesn't take his pacifier anymore and so he has turned to his fist.  I am hoping that it is just a short phase.

We also started putting him in the Bumbo.  He doesn't it love it and will only sit in it for a few minutes before he starts crying.  He looks so big in that chair!
We love this baby boy soooo much, as we like to say in our house.  He makes us all so happy and we cannot imagine our family without him.  We love you bubos, happy four months!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...