But whatever Reese does, Benson has to copy. The other day in the tub Reese was drinking out of a plastic egg and spitting water in Benson's face. It was hilarious to him.
We go outside quite often to ride bikes. Well, Reese would ride her bike and Benson and I would walk or I would push him around in the stroller.
That was not satisfying Benson's need to be just like his older sister. He wanted a bike, so we improvised. We pulled out his truck and started calling it a bike so Benson wouldn't scream and yell about not having a bike just like Reese.
Unfortunately after a while, Benson wants/needs to be just like his sister and gets upset that he isn't riding at bike as well. This sometimes results in Benson trying to get on Reese's bike/trying to steal Reese's bike from her or even sticking his fingers in the wheel so she can't go anywhere.
Whenever Reese dresses up in her princess clothes, Benson has to dress up too. He will bring me a dress and say, "dress". After I put on the dress/skirt he twirls around and says pretty, just like his older sister. It is then that Ben rolls his eyes at me and says that Benson needs a brother.
It doesn't matter what Reese does Benson has to copy her. Even if he has no idea what he is suppose to be doing he has to be exactly the same as her.
Life isn't perfect. Sometimes they drive me crazy with all their screaming and fighting and teasing each other. I need to remember the good times when they are driving me crazy.
I am so grateful for my two crazy children and I am so grateful that they are the best of friends!



1 comment:
I can't believe how long Reese's hair has gotten. I love Bensons smile...such a happy boy.
Post a Comment