Sadly, Ben and I have lived in apartments our whole married lives and so our children have only ever lived in apartments and have never had a backyard of their own.
Coming to Utah has been an eye opening experience for them. They never realized that they could spend all day long outside and not get tired of playing. The weather in Utah is BEAUTIFUL and it is never too hot to go outside and enjoy the great outdoors.
Another great thing about spending all day outside is I can let Benson get as dirty as he wants and it doesn't matter.
I can let Reese dig in the dirt and play in the sand and it doesn't matter how dirty she is because at the end of the day we can just hose them down again.
We are loving the great outdoors right now. My kids are in heaven and so am I, because I can sit in the shade and snap pictures and read a good book while my kids enjoy playing in the backyard. I sure wish we lived in Utah permanently because Utah summers are perfect.
And I'm sure Grandma wouldn't mind if we lived a little closer either.


2 comments:
This grandma seconds that!!!
haha i love the picture of Benson on the trampoline. so awesome! Looks like you guys have been busy, love all the pictures. and congrats on baby boy!! yay!! So exciting!
and thanks for your comments on my blog. Geez it is hard and some days I dont know how I do it but somehow I do. The gospel is great.
Post a Comment