We arrived in Utah the day before the 4th, which we totally planned because it has been YEARS since we have spent a 4th of July with our families.
We spent the day with Ben's family. We had the yummiest breakfast with all of Ben's extended family. Pancakes, fresh fruit, country potatoes, bacon, sausage, chocolate milk . . . seriously so yummy!
We headed down to Provo later that afternoon because we were going to Stadium of Fire!!! I LOVE Stadium of Fire. This year they got Carly Rae Jepson and Kelly Clarkson to perform. They were wonderful and I LOVE watching them perform. The bad part of stadium of fire was we were right under the fireworks
which meant that we got all of the ash from the fireworks right on top
of our heads. By the time the fireworks were over we were covered in
ash. I still loved watching the fireworks just maybe next time I will take an umbrella with me.
One of the perks of having both of our families in Utah is we have lots of babysitters. We decided that we didn't want to take the kids to Stadium of Fire so we dropped them off with my parents. I think it is safe to say that they had a blast!
My sister kept sending me pictures of my kids having a ball. They went to a BBQ with all of my extended family, played with cousins, and did fireworks.
I don't think they missed mom and dad one bit. Well, maybe Benson did a little bit but I think he got over it pretty fast.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
looks like you guys are having fun! I love Stadium of fire! We miss you!
Post a Comment