I am terrible with the video camera. I video tape my children and then I never post the videos until months and months later. But lets be honest, the only people who want to see videos of my children are our family. So here you guys go.
This first video is super old. When Benson played "peek-a-boo" he never covered his eyes but instead covered his ears for some odd reason. He has finally figured out that when we play "peek-a-boo" he is suppose to cover his eyes. Thank goodness he finally figured out the difference between his eyes and ears.
This video is super old too, but one of Benson's favorite songs was "if your happy and you know it". I am so glad I video taped this when I did because now he just screams at me if I start singing this song. I think we might have over sang it with him.
Reese loves to sing. I love when she is playing and just breaks out in song whether it be her own song that she created or one that she learned in nursery. I love hearing her sweet little singing voice.
Benson is learning so quickly. Here are a few things he can do. The bad thing about the video camera is all my kids want is to touch and see the camera. It can get tricky trying to get Benson to sit still for a few seconds and perform.
No comments:
Post a Comment