Monday, February 25, 2013

Trouble

Hello, my name is Benson.  But what my parents should have really named me was Trouble with a capital T!

Every day I try to sneak into the bathroom without anyone seeing me and then I quietly open the toilet seat and if I am really lucky I get to play in the water in that funny looking seat that everyone sits on.
Don't ask me why they sit on that seat, all I know is it's fun to play in.  Mommy and daddy don't let me play in there very often but when I do get in there I make the bathroom VERY wet!  Life of a one year old is GREAT!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Why do boys love it so much? My little guy is the same way! Everyday, without fail, he tries to find a way in there! Too funny!

Jessica :) said...

He's so cute, Kristen. I can't believe how grown up he is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...