Friday, February 22, 2013

Reese's favorite things


I saw this on Pintrest forever ago and though it would be fun to do with Reese.  
So here are Reese's favorite things as a three year-old.

1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Rapunzel doll
3. What is your favorite fruit?  apple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Yogurt and peanut butter sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? Polka dot shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Hide and seek
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? Hot dog song
11. What is your favorite book?  Fancy Nancy
12. Who is your best friend? Kennady
13. What is your favorite cereal? The green stuff (corn chex)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Ride bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Georgie and Minnie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Muffins
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Quesadillas
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a Reesie.  A Reesie is like me, Reese!
Seriously, what could be better than being yourself?  I am so glad that she enjoys being herself so much!  That last answer was definitely my favorite!

3 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

Happy late bday Reese! I cannot believe she is so grown up! Wow. What a beautiful girl! What are you guys up to these days?? Hope all is great! Miss you guys!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Mariah, hi!! We are doing great. We are living in Dallas right now while Ben is going to grad school. Hopefully one day we will be done with school and settle in one place! I can't believe how big your kids are! I am a little jealous that you are living in California right now. I love that you are blogging again and I love reading about your life.

Kelsey said...

What a cute thing to do! I want to ask Kennady-maybe next year...I don't know if she'd know what I'm talking about! So happy Kennady is her best friend! They are so cute. We are so glad you guys live here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...