Friday, December 28, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken with Ben's family right before everyone started getting sick.  This has been quite the Christmas vacation.  When we left Texas Reese and Benson both had VERY runny noses.  They started getting better but right after taking these pictures Reese got the flu and was throwing up.  Then I got the same flu {lucky me}.  Ben and Benson never caught it, thankfully!
Ben and I didn't love any of our family pictures but these were my two favorites

And this one I love just because of Reese's smile.  I found out I could make her smile if I told her to say George instead of cheese.  I just wish Ben didn't look funny.

I LOVE this picture of Reese.  This one we printed off and is going up on our wall.
And Benson . . . well he was done taking pictures so we didn't get any really cute ones but these two were my favorite.

I love my chubby cheeked boy!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...