Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!?!  I cannot believe it.  I feel like just yesterday it was Halloween.  November has definitely flown by for us.  Unfortunately November has not been kind to the Call household.

It all started the week of Halloween.  Ben came home with an AWFUL cold and was miserable for about 2 weeks. He was coughing, runny nose, congested, and just hurt everywhere.  Well then he passed it on to me and Reese.  I felt horrible for about three days.  The cold, unfortunately, lasted about a week.  We had been praying and praying that Benson wouldn't catch our cold but he did.  A few days after Reese and I were feeling better Benson came down with a fever and lots of snot.  Reese decided that she needed a snotty nose as well and so commenced "operation snot".  I don't think I have ever been covered in so much snot!  Benson's nose just ran and ran and ran and then he would wipe it all over me.  What can I say that boy loves me and just wanted to share his snot!

Thankfully we are FINALLY all better.  I am so grateful to have a healthy family again!

I am thankful for my sweet little family.  I love them so much!  I am grateful to be Ben's wife.  He is the best thing that ever happened to me.  I seriously don't know what I would do without him.  He is so patient and kind to me.  He is the best!  
I am grateful that I am a mommy.  I love my kiddos.  Some days are hard and I wish I could have a break from being a mom.   But I know I would miss hearing my name called out all day long.  I would miss getting mouth wide open slobber kisses from Benson.  I would miss Reese's cuddles and giggles.  I would miss being climbed on and hearing that I am the best mommy ever.  Being a mom is the best!  These kids are my life!  
We have been blessed in so many ways this past year and I am thankful for to Lord for taking care of us.  I was a little scared to move to Texas and be so far from family for such a long time but the Lord didn't forget about us clear out in Texas.  I am so grateful that He hears our prayers and is always there to take care of us.
Well anyways Happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...