Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing up

I cannot believe how fast my little Benson boy is growing up.  
He keeps changing and learning so fast!  I feel like it was just yesterday he was learning to sit up.  Then he learned how to crawl.  Now he is STANDING!!!  I know it is only going to be a little bit longer and he is going to be walking along the walls and then walking all by himself.
He is into everything.  Yesterday was the first time that he unrolled the toilet paper.  He tries to stand up in the tub.  He is into the garbage cans, the toilet, and everything else he in not suppose to be in. 
 
I am quickly losing my baby and before I know it he is going to be a toddler.  I wish I could freeze time and keep him small forever.  We love you to pieces Benson boy, snotty nose and all!

2 comments:

Kelda said...

I can't believe how big he is either! How time flys! He's adorable. LOVE his dimples.

Jessica :) said...

Holy cow, I just love those dimples!! And isnt it sad how quickly babies change? It always makes me want to freeze time, too. I can't believe your Benson is standing already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...