Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Jumper

Benson is my little jumper.
He LOVES to jump and jump and jump and jump!
My arms get a great work out with all the jumping he does.
So we bought this little guy a jumper.
 He is seriously in heaven
He has so much fun 
jumping,
spinning,
and twirling.
Benson also loves to be held so the jumper is a lifesaver in more than one way.
I never thought I would love the jumper so much.
I think I might love it as much as Benson!
Thank goodness for the jumper

2 comments:

Jessica :) said...

I'm sure it is so nice to have a way for Benson to stay happy. I love contraptions that make babies happy. :) Also, I love that all of Benson's smiles are so big! What an adorable boy!

Laura Cook said...

LOVE JUMPERS! :D Lily was EXACTLY the same way! She loved her jumper more than anything! And I loved it because its the only time she'd let me put her down long enough to get anything done! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...